Friday, December 17, 2021

Freebie Friday ....It's THAT Time Of Year!

 I love having calendars- whether they are hanging on the wall or a planner at my desk. It makes it so much easier to keep up with appointments and such when I have my calendars. 

So when I was walking out of a Nutrition store a couple of weeks ago - I noticed a stand where they had 2 different wall calendars to choose from. I picked this one because I love flowers and gardens. 


When I got home and was looking through the photos - I realized that the middle section had a page of stickers to use with the calendar! What a bonus! It feels good to have a wall calendar just waiting for the day that it goes on the wall!!  

You may want to keep a look out at businesses in your area to see if they may be giving calendars away! Free is always awesome!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity