Sunday, December 12, 2021

My Best Deal

It had been over a week since I had made it to my favorite little thrift shop. So on Tuesday morning I was made a point to stop by. And boy I was I glad I did! Especially when I saw these Tupperware items!!

 I love this huge yellow bowl that has a lid that still fits perfectly! And the little Tupperware containers were like new! I love this size containers and even though I had at least 5-6 at home - I grabbed them up as well! I grabbed the extra lid because not all of my containers at home had lids. 

I am not positive at how good of a deal I got on this container but I got 4 other things and paid 6.77 for the lot! So my guess is that she only charged me $2. or $3. She was having a half price sale - but I hadn't noticed the signs. I will have to pay better attention when I go shopping there. She has started putting the signs in an odd spot and if you walk up to the store a different way, you miss the signs. Anyway I got some great deals and I am so thankful! I would love to hear about great deals you have found!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity