Tuesday, December 7, 2021

What a Blessing?!

 Today I wanted to share a blessing that happened last week.

Monday morning when I went out to my car, with a long list of things I wanted to accomplish while out and about, but my car wouldn't start. Later that day my husband figured out that the battery was the issue and was able to replace It after a bit of trouble finding a battery.

So how was that a blessing?

Tuesday morning I was slated to take my mother in law to an appointment. I am so thankful that if my battery was going to go out, that it went out at home, on a day that I could easily change my plans. What a blessing! 🌺

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity