Friday, December 10, 2021

Freebie Friday

 Well we are in luck - I have a freebie Friday item that I want to share - plus I have a little bit of free time to get a post written up to share! Plus I have a Freebie Friday to post next week as well. I just hope I can get time to get it written up. 

About a week ago or so when I was at my favorite little thrift store - in the freebie box I found a pile of these books. I grabbed them, of course, for the grandchildren! 


I figured that they would be half used. When I got home I went through them and only about 4 of the pile were written in the others were in new condition! So it was a win!! And I will have some fun books for the grands to play in when they are around!! 

Be sure and come back on Sunday when I will share "My Best Deal." I can't wait to share this one with you! 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar