Monday, January 17, 2022

Successful or Not

 I have had gardens here and there through my adult life. Some years they were successful and some years not so much. There is something cool that happens whether you are successful or not and that is that you learn! 

In 2020 when I lost my volunteering job and mask mandates made it uncomfortable to get out and about. So I got a bit more serious about gardening. I had a lot more free time on my hands, so why not spend them in the garden. 

Another awesome thing that happened during this time, I finally got serious about checking out YouTube. And I found some channels that helped spark a passion for gardening! 

I am by far not an expert on the matter but I thought I would write out a few posts on things I have learned and what I am doing in the garden. I am hoping that by doing this that I will help others that are becoming more and more interested in gardening. 

When gardening you are not always successful, but there are so many benefits from the time spent in the garden. So many things to learn and they are not only things about gardening that you will learn. Just wait and see. 

I hope that you will stick around as I share my experiences with you as I go along this journey of gardening. :O) 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar