Friday, July 23, 2021

Hello! :O)

 Just stopping by for a few minutes to let you all know that I am doing pretty good. I am just busy working at getting things caught up around here. I am the one who takes care of our yard and garden and 3 weeks - of me not taking care of them - left a whole lot of jobs to do. Plus the things that I already had on my list to do before I got so sick. Anyway - I am praising God that mornings have been pretty decent weather - for now- so I have worked every morning I was able and have been able to get a lot of it taken care of. I still have things I want to do the the basics are done and a few more things as well and I am happy about that.

One of our sons has been out of town and I have been taking care of their garden and cats as well- and so that takes me there 2 times a day. Thankfully it is not a long ways to their house. 

Anyway I just wanted to stop by and say Hi! I hope you all are doing well. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity