Monday, July 19, 2021

Another Tool That I Believe Helped Me Through Covid!

 So on one of my husbands stays at the hospital probably several years ago. He decided to bring this home with him. And we are so glad he did! I believe this is one of the things that helped me get through my recent bout with Covid. 

I knew I needed to keep my lungs strong and working well. And so especially when I was having issues keeping my oxygen levels up - I would use this machine. You put your mouth on the mouth piece and you pull air into your lungs steadily. You are trying to pull the ball that in on the right side up and keep it between the two arrows. I did this often and it really helped keep my lungs strong. And I truly believe it helped me get through in better shape - lung wise. 

So my suggestion would be if you ever have the chance to get one of these - take it home - and use it when needed! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! How are you? Glad to see you! Looks like you have a blog I need to check out?! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity