Thursday, July 22, 2021

Silver Linings of Covid series...part 1

 I don't know if I conveyed the fact that Covid kicked my butt! It was the worst shape I have ever been in my life. For a couple of days I was afraid I would die. It had me in such bad shape that I could do hardly anything other than get to couch, bed, or bathroom. And I spent a whole lot of time sitting watching TV.  Although it was a very hard time for me - I have to admit that there were silver linings and I will do my best to share them with you.

I have shared with you in the past about falling on my left knee 2 different times in the last 3 years. Once in our RV from an elevated step - onto a hard floor- no carpet. Then just in the last year - I fell on it in our sunroom on a concrete floor. It has really bothered me. It is hard to knee on it and over the last several months I had noticed that I could not sit in one of my favorite ways to sit with my left knee. I like to sit on the couch with my left foot under my right knee or vice versa. And over the last several months I could NOT sit with my left knee under my right knee. It just hurt my left knee too much. I had tried ever so often to no avail. But some how - maybe God's mercy He healed it and while I spent way too much time on the couch - I was able to switch back and forth of which ankle under which knee. I am SO thankful for the healing of that - it really helped me get through the 3 weeks that I was sick. And this is just the first of at least 5 silver linings that came out of my experience with Covid. I hope you will keep coming back to see how God worked good things out of a bad situation. Praise be to God!!! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity