Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Look what I found in my garden!! :O)

So several months ago I planted a few of these seeds in a planter I have in the back yard! 
Before this year - I have never grown much of anything from seeds- and hadn't grown any flowers from seeds. I sure wish now I had have started growing from seed years ago! 
Last week I noticed something different about my salvia flowers- I thought they had a new pink addition to the flowers. 

On further examination I found the cutest tiny moths! I have never scene these before. In fact, I thought that these were butterflies at first. Didn't realize that moths enjoyed nectar as well. But a relative shared with me - that this is a Southern Pink Moth. I think it is so pretty! God's creation is such a blessing!! 


 

1 comment:

  1. Is Turkey Butt your cat? That is the only animal photo I saw. It is a pretty cat. I am curious - your friend who passed away from Covid recently - had she been given the meds - Ivermectin, Hyrdochloraquine?
    It frustrates me that not more Dr prescribe the meds that really help in many cases. I probably would have died without them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity