Friday, July 16, 2021

Where Have I Been?

 I am so sorry I have not posted in a while. This week has been busy. I had to take my Mother in law to Dr appointment and it took much longer than anticipated. I had a hair cut - which I will be doing a post about it in the coming weeks. And then we had to head south to San Antonio. My husbands aunt who was 86 years old passed away on July 4th and on Thursday they had the graveside service and a memorial service for her. So we drove down Wed. since the services were on Thursday. We were lucky and got a hotel on the Riverwalk! 

We were not as close to the Alamo and Restraunts as what we thought we might be. We found that out when we had over 13,000 steps when we got back to hotel. But it was still fun! 


This monument is very close to the Alamo. By the time we got to the Alamo - it was closing so we did not get to do much but look around out in this area. 
Since I knew that we had the graveside service and then the memorial and then our drive home - after breakfast Thursday morning I went on a walk. It was nice to get to walk the riverwalk for my morning walk! :O) 







So good news is that I have been getting stronger and able to do more and more. I am still working towards getting back to 100% but I am SO much better shape than I was in just 3 weekends ago! 

I am still SO grateful to God for getting me through and thankful for a Dr that knew just what to prescribe for me! Thankful my body tolerated 3 powerful meds that I had never had before! God was so good to me! 

So I have a series coming up and I am hoping to be able to start working on typing up the posts this week end. But the series will be called - Silver Lining to Covid. Can you believe that I have at least 6 things to share with you and there could be more than that. I have at least one more post about something that I believe helped me get through Covid and it is something that we got from the hospital on one of my husbands stays at the hospital - was so glad that he felt that he should bring it home. Be looking for that coming up next week. Along with a post about the Silver Linings of Covid. 

Hope you all are doing well. Take care! :O) 



2 comments:

  1. Me too! 3 weeks ago today I was in BAD shape, but praise the Lord He took care of me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity