Friday, July 9, 2021

One of the Things That Helped Me Through Covid

 On Sunday a friend from church told me that Peggy from church was bringing me oxygen. Another an hour later my doorbell went off - and I got myself to the door. I was in very bad shape this day- she waved from her car - she had put a bottle on my porch for me. I picked it up and she said that this had really helped her through Covid the year before and wanted to help me out. 


She brought me a Methol- Eucalyptus scented one. I was not thinking/ reasoning at 100% so actually didn't use it properly but thankfully it still helped me out a whole lot. Later I had my husband go pick up a few more bottles. 

I had no idea they even had things like this. It's funny because it feels like an empty bottle, but it is like 10 liters of air. And if you are struggling with Covid - I highly recommend these canisters!!! 


1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity