Monday, July 26, 2021

Is it Wise to Join Majority?

"Don't ever go by what the majority decides. In this world the majority has usually been wrong. So if you find the majority overwhelmingly agreeing on a particular point, the 1st thing to do is to suspect it and then study it out for yourself. It is dangerous to follow what the crowd does. It is dangerous to follow what the majority do."

Morris Venden in his book " God Says, But I Think"
This is the book I just finished reading. It was an excellent book. I have loved ALL of Morris Venden's books. If you ever get a chance to read any of his books- I highly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity