Saturday, July 3, 2021

#1 Can We Be Friends, More About Jesus Seminar

I found another great series of sermons that I just have to share with you all. On the first Sabbath afternoon when I found these sermons - I watched Morris and Lee Venden all afternoon - 6 sermons altogether and this was after going to church that morning. I was blessed by every single sermon! And I want to pass a bit of that sermon on to you this morning! Be blessed! 

Just a few things to be listening to while you listen/watch this sermon: 

*Enlarge the circle of love 
*God seeking to restore relationship with man kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity