Sunday, June 9, 2019

Something to think about...

Last week when I was looking at my calendar for this week I thought~ oh- it's gonna be an easy week. Then my eye twitching reminded me that I needed to get my eyes checked- I had wanted to get the apt for the next week(sin pace I already had a Dr apt for this week)  but he wasn't seeing patients that week.i also scheduled an apt to take a batch of clothes into the consignment store. I highly recommend doing that if you have one nearby. It's easier to get rid of pieces of clothing that "will do" when we can make a little bit of money from it in order to put toward favorite pieces of clothing. So the week I thought would be an easy one now has like 5-6 things planned. It will be great to get these things taken care of and the next week should be an easier week. I will be spending time over the next couple of weeks planning activities for Our granddaughter to do while she is here. 
And now I want to leave you with something worth pondering. It has been floating around Facebook. Hope you all are dong well. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity