Sunday, June 23, 2019

Beauty in the Yard on a Budget

A couple of years ago I found this cute castle planter. It is divided into 4 sections. I always envisioned planting these flowers in it. But until this year I had not found them for sale when I was looking. 
This year I lucked out and found them. They were sold in little containers for 1.49 a piece  - I bought 4. It took about a month or so but I am getting beautiful flowers now.  
It has brought a lot of joy into my life.  
I am glad I found the flowers that I wanted to plant in this cute planter and I am happy with how well it has worked! The white metal stand I bought at my favorite little thrift shop for less than $5.00 - what a deal! :O) 

2 comments:

  1. It is lovely, and that is creative to use the castle platter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I am challenged how to do things to create pretty areas in my yard - thankfully this time it worked :O)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity