Monday, June 24, 2019

My Best Deal...series

Today I want to tell you about my most recent best deal. In fact, I did not realize how good of a deal I got till a couple hours after I purchased this dress: 

This "Danny and Nicole" dress was found at my favorite little thrift store. When I say little I mean little. Lately they have gotten so many donations that they have had great sales to move things along. That is why I was able to get this great dress for only $1.00!! Yep! $1.00. I was SO thrilled. Already felt I had gotten an awesome deal. A couple of hours later I looked up the brand on google - since I had actually never heard of it before- and in the process I found the exact dress for sale at Sears.com 
And this is when I found out what a great deal I got - it is $75.00!! 

By the way these photos don't do this dress justice. If you were to pull out the hem on each side - you would find it come up to half circle and the design is beautiful. There is a black lace panel - but the flowers roll up and down on the top section of the black lace. The dress has a zipper up the back of it. And originally came with a belt. I did not get the belt, but I know what it looks like so I will be watching the thrift store for it - just in case it shows up. If it does not - its' not a big deal to me - I don't have the thinnest waist so it might be better not to draw attention to it. 

I am so thankful to have such a great dress to add to my closet and for the best deal every $1.00!!! :O) 

***********************************

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity