Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Every Good Gift


"Thank you for waking us up in our right minds?" 

Words spoken by a gentleman that prays at our church. I have heard him pray several times and I always am reminded it is him by these words. I think it is a great idea to pray these words. Something that many of use take for granted. We need to spend more time in praise to our heavenly Father. We need to thank Him for the blessings we have. Many times we fail to recognize that He is the giver of good gifts - even the gift of being in our right minds. 

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
James 1:17


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar