Thursday, June 20, 2019

My Best Deal...series

It seems as though lately I haven't been finding great deals so when I found these two pairs of jeans in great shape for only $1.00 a piece I jumped at it even though I did not have an opportuninty to try them on. I had my granddaughter with me and had promised to take her to Walmart for her to get her Daddy a Father's Day gift. She was being as patient as she could be but I didn't want to push my luck so decided to just buy them. I knew I could take them to the consignment store and sell them if they did not work for me. Luckily for me they fit - one pair fit better than the other but by the time fall rolls around and I am wearing jeans again - I am sure they will fit! Both pairs are a bit too long for me but that it totally fine because I like long jeans and don't mind hemming them- but I decided not to do any hemming until fall just in case jeans are too big for me at that point and in which case to the consignment store they will go. 

I love dark blue jeans so this was an even better score for me! 

One pair of Rider by Lee and the other pair was Cato. $1.00 each! What a great deal!! 
Have you gotten a great deal lately? I would love to hear about it! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity