Friday, June 28, 2019

More Creativity From My Sewing Room....series

A funny thing happens when I get into my sewing room and work on projects. I enjoy it so much I make more time for it and I get more things done. 

Sometimes I don't have a lot of time so I just work on getting my fabric iron so I can more easily come and get stuff cut out. 

And then sometimes I just get the pieces cut out and ready to go.   
And then the fun part comes - putting the pieces together to form the block. 



I am slowing getting these blocks make up for this Block of the Month. I think I have 3 more in this set to put together. So hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will be able to get those finished and able to share here. 

What projects are you getting done- I would love to hear about them. It might help inspire me. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity