Monday, June 10, 2019

More Creativity From My Sewing Room

Last week I shared about how I have gotten back into being creative. And it has done me a world of good. Sewing/quilting is not the only thing I have been doing in my sewing room. 

Last week, I found a Ikea shelf brand new at a local Goodwill. It cost me $2.99. 
After I got home I looked it up and found out that it was the: 
Brand new it runs $4.99 from Ikea. 

With this tool provided in the packaging - I put the shelf together by myself. 
As I was looking up the link to add above I noticed that there is a youtube video that shows how to put this shelf together. 
It's cool how we have resources like that if you need it. Thankfully I was able to figure it out. It was actually pretty easy. But it felt great to be able to put it together by myself.  
Not quite sure how this will be used yet - but I am sure that very soon it will have a great use. :O) 
What are you doing that is creative? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar