Thursday, January 17, 2019

Question Answered

So I was asked the question: Why is it important to wash the cashews - when we buy them in bulk?
Well when you buy the cashews in bulk one of the reasons to wash them is because you scoop them out of a bin and you have no idea what germs and such can get in that bin while many different people scoop their cashews out. It is just like when you buy fruit and you wash them before eating them - because you have no idea of how many times they have been touched before you bought them. The second reason you need to wash them is because you have no idea where the nuts came from - they could have come from a foreign country and there is no telling what the standards of cleanliness are where the nuts came from. There may be other reasons as well - but these were the ones that I understood. I hope this answers the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)