Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Don't Quit

A reminder we all need sometimes.
*******************************************
As I shared last week - my church is starting some small groups. One of the ones that I signed up for is ~ "Uninvited" a book and a study guide written by Lysa Terkeurst. Tonight will be our first of a series of 6 meetings. This is the first thing I have read by Lysa and I am really enjoying her writing. I love her honesty and transparency. It is refreshing in this day and age where so many people try to present such a perfect life. Last week we had our first meeting basically discussing what we would be doing. I think it will be just what I need at this point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories