Monday, January 21, 2019

It's a Holiday

Today is Martin Luther King Day here in the United States. So I thought I would share one of my favorite quotes from him. 

I have my granddaughter today since she is out of school. It is nice to get to spend an extra day with her ever so often. So thankful we finally realized that we are blessed to have her on her school holidays that land on weekends that she is at her daddy's. It's a blessing.
Hope you all are doing well and have a great day! See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)