Sunday, January 27, 2019

A quick check in

Just a quick check in this morning. Yesterday I went to my Bible By Design class~ we learned about Genesis. I'll show the picture we created while listening to the overview of the book of the Bible.

Yesterday evening my husband and I made homemade tamales for the first time!! We will tweak them a bit, but for a first try they turned out awesome!! We love them! We will be making them again. If any of my dear readers have a great recipe for tamales, I'd love for you to share it with me! Please? :)

The lady that is presenting  the Vegan101 classes - actually does a larger version at her home once a month for a coat. A meal is made and served along with us getting the recipes. Today is her class for this month. And I plan to go. I look forward to learning more delicious, healthy recipes!

Well I better get on with the day- I have a lot I want to do today. The weather will be nice and I really want to get a good walk in too! Ya'll have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)