Sunday, November 11, 2018

My Best Deal

Sunday morning I went to one of my favorite little thrift stores. I noticed a large mailing envelope - like what you could mail out a think book in- cut in half with a lot of different fabric in it. I didn't pull everything out but the few fabrics that I felt  - felt like they were of good quilting quality. 

When I found out that the price for the fabric was only $2.00 - I was thrilled. What a great deal!! 

When I got home and started going through the fabrics - I found out that included in the envelope were 8 fat quarters that all went together!!! 

Before my quilt shop closed down - I believe the fat quarters were running about 3.00 for a fat quarter! In the first photo - there are different sized pieces - like 1/4th - 3/4 yard pieces. There were a few strips of fabric that run about 6 inches wide. Lots of great fabric! What a great way to add to my fabric stash. Plus one day I can make a quilt for a little boy with these fabulous car fat quarters!!!

All for only $2.00 ~ What a deal!!!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)