Tuesday, November 27, 2018

It was a great Thanksgiving and more

I hope you have all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. Mine was really pretty nice. We had two thanksgiving dinners to go to. It was great to see so much of our family on one day. Sadly my husband was up at 1:10am on Thanksgiving throwing up and so he did not go to either meal. He has a Dr appointment set up for next Monday. We are hoping that some tests can be run and that they can figure out what is going on with him.

My birthday was on Sabbath and the weather was beautiful! My best friend meant me at my favorite park to walk and we walked 5 3/4 miles! We had a great visit! I also got to see a guy that I hadn't seen since 2nd grade. He was in the area visiting his sister.

At Sabbath School we talked a little about Inspiration and what all it takes to be inspired and I look forward to sharing some of the ideas with you. It was really enlightening!

I can't wait to get a chance to be able to sit down and get some blog posts written up. See ya soon :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories