Sunday, November 4, 2018

My Best Deal

A month or so ago my mother-in-law broke her big toe. She dropped a box of 12 inch tile on her foot and broke her big toe in 3 places. She is having to wear a boot. At our last appointment the Dr. told her she would need to go to the New Balance store and get a good pair of shoes to keep her foot stable after she gets out of the ankle boot they have her in. After the Dr had talked about how good these shoes were - I was quite tempted to get a pair until I looked the shoes up online and found that they run $125. and that does not include if you need a special insert or tax. Well that was out of the question for me. I was a bit disappointed. 

After we left the Dr appointment she told me that her favorite shoes ever had been Sketchers Shape Up shoes. So when I was at my favorite little thrift shop and saw a great black and white pair of Sketchers Shape Up shoes I picked them up to see if they would be her size. They were not. But luckily for me, they were my size!!!

I had never had a pair before but had really wanted to get a pair but they were price prohibited. The ones I found are great, almost new condition. There is a quarter sized stain on the white tongue of the shoe but not very noticeable from afar. 

I have looked up these shoes and have found them any where from $80 - $200 and something dollars! 

Probably one of the best deals I have ever had - I only paid: $3.00 for them!!! 
Praise the Lord!! He knew I needed a good pair of shoes but I certainly didn't have the $$ to get the New Balance shoes. But He brought me a special gift, something I had wanted in the past. 

1 comment:

  1. I love special gifts from God like that! They look brand new in the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)