Monday, November 12, 2018

More Prayers Appriecated

Just wanted to check in and ask for continued prayers about my insurance situation. Four and a half years ago when I found out that I would be having to see my oncologist ever 3 months for the first 3 years and then every 6 months for the next 2 years- would I have ever guessed that I would be sad when I had to call and cancel an appointment. At that time I would have thought it awesome to be able to cancel the appointment. But today I had to call and see about rescheduling the appointment and I felt sad. I have had a sadness about it off and on for the past week or so -ever since I figured out I did not have insurance. Part of it, I think, is the fact that I feel like I am trying to get sick. Headache and just not feeling that good. I am doing all I can to keep from getting sick thought.

My husband called the insurance again and he is suppose to fax in some paperwork and then we are hoping that they will reinstate my insurance. But it is a wait and see process. I am hoping to be able to post pone my oncology appointment - hoping to set it for December since we have some deductibles met for this year and it will be much cheaper on us if I can get in before the end of the year. So please pray that I can get that worked out. And also that I will not get sick. I have an appointment to take my MIL to this week. I also have a Training meeting for our group at the church that will be starting a Food Pantry - meeting is Tuesday night. And then our first time to hand out food will be Sabbath November 17th. And I want to be well and be able to help out. I sure appreciate the prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you! Your blog and writing always encourage me to keep learning and growing, and is such a blessing. I pray that God will provide for this health insurance need!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)