Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a little note to say Happy Thanksgiving! 

“Thanksgiving isn’t a day, it’s a lifestyle”

I have a few extra things to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving day. Yesterday I found out that I have insurance again. And I was able to get a call into my oncologist - I didn't get a call back till after 6pm but I do have an appointment with my oncologist in December! I had really thought I would have to wait until Monday to hear back from them, but thankfully I got the call and have that on the schedule. Praise the Lord for working that out! :o) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)