Friday, November 2, 2018

Some Help Along the Way series...Tahini Dressing

I will be sharing recipes that I come across that are healthy recipe and are helpful along this journey towards better health. When I share recipes I will share what cookbook the recipe came from so just in case you want to check out the cookbook - or maybe you already have the cookbook. What ever the case I hope that this series will help you as you work towards better health. 

I love ranch dressing!  But I realize that there are a lot of ingredients in it that are not that good for me. So I have been looking for something to replace it. A couple of weeks ago I made Hummus and I just added more water to half of it and used it as dressing. I liked it alright but this is so much better. 

Sour Tahini Dressing 



2/3 c. soy milk 

1/2 c. tahini 

1/4 c. lemon juice 

1 tsp. salt 

1 tsp. onion powder

1/2 tsp garlic powder  

In a small bowl, combine all the above ingredients and stir together until smooth. Refrigerate. 

Yields 1 1/2 cups. 



Recipe from this cookbook: 
Real Food Recipes 
by Jurea L. Dawson 


I saved an old salad dressing bottle and used a funnel to pour dressing into bottle. That way I can squeeze it on my salads easier.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)