Thursday, August 3, 2017

Don' get sucked into the counterfeits...

 I have mentioned, probably too many times, about the newest diet craze out there....the one that says not a weight loss pill, but weight loss is a side effect....It is really amazing me how many people are jumping on board with using this. And it's not cheap. In fact, it seems like you have to sell it to be able to afford to use it...kind of like crack cocaine... yes, I know I have said that before and if not I have been thinking it for a couple of weeks now. Not only have I been thinking that but I had also been having a scene in the Bible come to mind when I think of those that are jumping on board. Here let me share with you.
 
 
"Then the serpent said to the woman, 'You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.' "

 "The serpent's bold challenge of the divine order is tempered with the insinuation of an ulterior divine motive. Eve is still listening. The promise of knowledge ("eyes will be opened") is alluring. In the Scriptures, God opens eyes (Gen. 21:19; 2 Kings 6:17,20) to see the real balance of power in the cosmic conflict." Andrews Study Bible notes

We need to be careful of the lies we are being told today. The adversary hasn't changed his approach. There are counterfeits for every good thing God intends for us. Let us not get sucked into the counterfeits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking