Tuesday, August 15, 2017

For those of you with DIRECTV

Ok - so I have shared several times how I like to work out with Jennifer at Rise Up Ministries.
Well I have some great news for anyone who has DIRECTV - you can now find her exercise programs on the NRB Station which is channel 378 at 9:00am Monday - Friday. The awesome thing about this is that you can set it to be recorded and then do the workouts when you have time! I love this- because I have had to use my ipad to do the workouts and the volume doesn't get very loud and I am limited to the 6 workouts they have on her site. I have really enjoyed doing these - but I look forward to getting to do new workouts. It will mix things up a bit and be more enjoyable for sure!!!

There is an exercise program on after Rise Up - called "Faithful Workouts" I have recorded a couple of these and may try one soon. I will say this - she is in great shape and I don't know if I can keep up with her or not- I might have to do my own slower pace workout with her. So if you are fit or up to a challenge I recommend you checking her program out as well. Good luck!! :O)

4 comments:

  1. I've never done one of the Rise Up workouts, but I will have to try one! They look good. I've done quite a few with Faithful Workouts. They almost always have a beginner option on their moves, so I think it is worthy a try if you ever want some variety. They have a YouTube channel as well (she even has workouts you can do in a chair!), so that might be a good place to pick and choose a video you think you'd be comfortable with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi~ I watched part of one of the Faithful Workouts- and I think that I will try it out- I may have to modify it in places- she has SO much more energy than I do- I don't think I'd be able to bounce around like she does. It is nice to hav vsome variety. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has more energy than I do, too! But that's ok...we can just do what we can. :) I just finished one of the Rise Up workouts this morning, and enjoyed it! Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  3. Heidi~ I'm glad you enjoyed Rise Up. This morning I did a Rise Up workout- but before the stretching to end the workout I got a Faithful Workout going and did about 5 minutes of it- then went back to rise up- and did the stomach work again and finished with the stretching. It felt good. It was nice to have some variety- thanks for the suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar