Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Don't Join The Bandwagon

There is a new diet craze going around. I have at least one of my friends on facebook that is passionate about it and it seems has joined in on it - to maybe even make money selling some of the products for this special diet. I am not even going to say the name of the diet - because I do not want to encourage any of you to look into it or to try it.

One of her friends had seen a blurb about it on a morning show- and asked her if she thought it was "safe, even for the short term?" That question tells me that there must have been some safety issues for using this diet.

It seems to me ever so often a new diet craze comes out. And when it does many people jump on the band wagon - of using that diet. And it seems that most of the time these new diets - have you stay away from the foods that God created for us to eat. What is wrong with that picture?

Many people try diet after diet - losing some weight, gaining some weight, and losing weight again. And this is NOT good for your body. It is probably better for your over all health to maintain a weight - no matter what weight - than it is to yo-yo diet.

My advice to anyone needing/wanting to lose weight - please do NOT be swept away with the latest diet craze. And especially if in order to follow that diet you have to do away with or extremely limit things that God created for us to eat. God created us - He knows what we need. And if we were to eat the foods that He provided for us to eat - we would be a lot more healthy.
*****************************
 Just checking in to say- thankfully I live in a part of Texas not directly affected by hurricane Harvey. But I have family and friends that have gone to that area to help. Please keep them and all those affected by this devastation in your prayers. Thank you so much! 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories