Sunday, August 27, 2017

A Good Deal Turned Great

Last week at my favorite little thrift store to buy books - I found this gem!!
 
It is Daily Devotions ~ A prayer journal - from the brand "Write It Down"
It was brand new! I paid $2.00 and thought I got a good deal till
I looked it up on the internet and found that I would have had to pay 19.95-21.95 had I bought it brand new! So I got a great deal!
 
I like now this prayer journal - has writing prompts.
  • The weather today.....
  • Today I feel.....
  • Today I am grateful for.....
  • Inspiration; prayer, scriptures, quotes....
  • I said a special prayer for....
  • Prayer(s) answered(comfort, peace, love and miracles.) ...
  • Donations of the Heart (acts of kindness, sharing, caring, and forgiveness)....
  • What I would like to see happen tomorrow (Goals, ideas, etc.) ...
 
on the back side of the page - it gives and entire pages for "Reflection/Notes"
 
I have another prayer journal that I set up in a different format and I enjoy it - but I think this one will give me something to do at the end of the day or maybe even through out the day to keep myself focused on God and prayer.

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)