Thursday, April 13, 2017

And the Results are In

Just dropping by to say that Praise the Lord -after 2 hours at my appointment for my diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound and talking to the radiologist - I have gotten the all clear. And I do not have to go back for a year. I am super tired and emotionally drained. I am hoping to get back on here soon and tell you all about the $413 Lesson that I have learned. It may not be till Sunday or Monday as I will be quite busy for the next several days. And hopefully able to get a little rest in there to recoup.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear you got the all clear! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)