Monday, April 10, 2017

6 this week and only 1 is mine

So I have a super busy week of taking my Mother in law to 5 apt- I may get lucky and it only be 4 but we will see. Then once all that is behind me I have my own big apt to go to. Please continue to pray that mine is nothing serious. I would really appreciate that. Yesterday I was able to get our garden weeded and our chicken yard weed eater and mowed! All this was great therapy for me. We have a good chance of rain for several days this week so it was important for me to get the yard stuff done.

Well I better close I'm gonna try to get a walk in before the first two dr apt for me MIL later today. Y'all have a good day! :0)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)