Thursday, November 17, 2016

The Petals Unfold Together

 The Fruit of the Spirit ~ It's What You Are That Counts
by Richard W. Offill
 

"A potato chip commercial famous in the past challenged, "I bet you can't eat just one." So it is with the fruit of the Spirit. A person can't have just one. It will help us to think of these spiritual qualities as petals on a flower. Although the blooming of the flowers is a process, the petals unfold together. We may not come to maturity in these qualities all at once, but they will develop in tandem with each other." Pg.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)