Thursday, November 3, 2016

Health

 

Health

They say that health
Is our greatest wealth.
So easy to lose,
If abused or misused. 
 
It slips away,
Maybe to stay,
Today it's here,
Tomorrow it's there.
 
You sign and cry,
Don't want to die,
You sowed in vain,
Now you reap the pain.
The careless years,
Now see the tears
HEALTH! You cry,
But it passes you by.

Oh wretched you,
What can you do.
To regain the wealth,
You spent on self?
 
To chase the ache,
What will it take?
Follow God's laws,
And stick to them all.
 
Duty calls.
To those who fall.
Healing will come,
When well done.
Make haste my friend,
Your sickness end,
On wings of health,
Your truest wealth.
 
by Jurea L. Dawson

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking