Thursday, November 10, 2016

"I know you too!"

"One of these days soon the heavens will open and we will see Jesus coming at the right hand of God. He will be surrounded by millions of angels among whom will be the one that has followed you from your earliest moments. As you look into the face of Jesus, won't it be wonderful to be able to say, "I know you!" ... but greater yet will be the thrill as He looks into your eyes and response, "I know you too!"
And this will only be possible if we have set aside time everyday for our relationship with Him. Make your time with Him a priority- you won't be sorry.

Just finished reading "Hard to be Lost" by Morris Venden.

I am so sorry if I have already posted this quote- but it is so good- it is worth posting even if I have already posted it. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)