Saturday, November 19, 2016

Come to the Garden...series

 
 

Together

 

we will weed.

Together we will sow.

Together we will water.

Together, you will grow.

 

These things I have spoken to you,
that my joy may be in your,
and that your joy may be full.
John 15:11
 
Remain in me, and I will remain in you.
No branch can bear fruit by itself;
it must remain in the vine. Neither
can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
John 15:4
 
If you remain in me
and my words remain in you,
ask whatever you wish,
and it will be given to you.
John 15:7
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)