Wednesday, November 16, 2016

It's THAT Time Again

So I will be postponing the next post about Benefits of...Nutrition till Friday. I have my appointment with my oncologist on this morning and can not wait to have it behind me. It has been a bit of a stressful week for me. Reminding me of my need to depend on Jesus Christ.

Yesterday morning we had our little Wallie fixed. We have an appointment to get our girl kittens fixed the first week of December but since we had to wait a while to get them fixed - we figured it would be smarter to get our little boy kitten fixed. He did very well. And I am glad he has been taken care of.

Anyway please be praying for me - for strength and for peace. It seems that every time that this appointment comes around I am reminded of the fact that I had cancer and a lot of those memories come through. It is getting easier between the appointment's to forget about it and put it out of my mind. Thanks so much for the prayers. :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)