Friday, October 7, 2016

Which Side Has The Greater Odds of Succeeding?

"My clinching argument, then, is this: the reason why it's harder to be lost then to be saved is that if you are going to be lost someday, you'll have to fight God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, a two-thirds majority of the angels, and all your Christian friends and loved ones who are praying for you. And that's a big order!

 If you're going to be saved someday you'll only have to fight the devil and a one-third minority of the angels, who cried out for mercy in the presence of Jesus when He was here. And Jesus promised to fight the devil and his angels for you."

Another awesome quote from my book ~ "Hard To Be Lost..." by Morris Vendon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)