Sunday, October 16, 2016

I just don't seem to be able to help it....

Well it seems that my knee(maybe both) is bothering me more and more. I have done a few stupid things- forgetting that I need to be careful I have tried to get up on the bed by using my knee- like I always do- oh boy did I regret that. It was sore and I had to put an ice pack on it for a while. It is beginning to bother me more and more, not just when I knee on it or put pressure on it. I am thinking I am going to have to move forward with having it checked out. And if it is still bothering me on Monday - I will be calling my Dr to get something set up with an orthopedic. I want to at least know what damage has been done and what I need to do to take care of it. Hopefully it is nothing serious and I can just rest it for a month and it be better. I really don't want surgery or anything serious to be wrong - but I can not stick my head in the sand about it. I have to face this issue and deal with it. I need to know the best way to care for it and I won't know that till I know for sure what is wrong.

So please continue to pray for me and for me to get answers. Thanks so much :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision