This will be our shortest installment from this book- but is certainly one of the most important ones. It is a major that I have been seriously learning - honestly... for a while now.
Monday, October 31, 2016
Living a Truly Balanced LIfe...series... trust
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Growing in a Relationship with God Lesson #13 "Into Eternity"
Click here for the lesson ~ "Into Eternity"
-
Just thought I would take a little bit of time today to share a few things with you all. Kind of a this and that kind of post. First ...
-
It just happens that I have noticed a theme for this week. And that it to be kind. Be kind to those you come in contact with. Yo...
-
Ok - So yesterday I explained how I was driving home at midnight. It is very unusual that I am out after dark - and certainly VERY rare t...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)