Saturday, October 22, 2016

Come to the Garden~ An Invitation to Serentiy...series

 
 

Come

 

to the Garden,
 
The secret place we share.
 
My essence is in the Garden;
 
Come to Me in prayer.

 

I will not leave you desolate;
I will come to you.
John 14:18
 
Come to me.. And I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28
 
When you pray, go into your inner room.
Matthew 6:6
 
Ask and it will be given to you ;
see and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you.
Matthew 7:7
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

Psalms 23 series Part 1

I found a really nice series on Psalms 23 and I am planning to share it here with you. I am hoping that this series blesses you. :O)  Click ...