Thursday, October 6, 2016

Standing!!

 
 
"You will recall that he(Saul) had stood in the crowd as they threw stones at Stephen, and just before that he had listen to Stephen preach a sermon. During this discourse the hearts of the people will prickled including Saul's. When Stephen reached the close of that sermon, he looked up into heaven, realizing that his life was almost over, and he saw Jesus, standing beside the throne of God. Standing! Jesus wasn't going to take this sitting down! Can you imagine Stephen actually seeing Jesus suddenly rise from his throne, to be by his side, interested, concerned with this supreme moment in his life? He said, "I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God" (Acts 7:56)."
 
If you are going through a difficult time, you can be assured that Jesus is not just sitting idly by. He is concerned and He is standing beside you. You are not alone.
I hope that this quote touched your heart as much as it did mine.
This quote is from the book I am currently reading -"Hard To Be Lost ~Good news: God won't give you up without a fight," by Morris Vendon(one of my favorite authors)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)