Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Opportunity for Growth

Our church is opening its doors for a local hospital to have their Diabetes Workshop - about living healthy with diabetes. This workshop has six - 2 1/2 hour sessions that start tonight. My sister and I have signed up and are looking forward to going.

It's a real opportunity for growth. Growth happens when you place yourself outside of your comfort zone, place yourself in situations to meet new people, and expand your brain by learning new things. And this workshop will do all of those things for my sister and I. We look forward to all the things we can learn. We have already been on a journey, not only to lose weight, but to get healthier and then stay healthier in the process. So this will just build onto the foundation that has already been laid.

I will try to take notes and I might just have to share some information with you all if I learn things that might be helpful to you all. Take care and have a great rest of the day! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision