Thursday, February 18, 2016

The News the E-mails Bring.....

Prayers are requested- it SO looked like our son was going to get a good job. The details surrounding it all looked so led by God- but sadly our son got an e-mail saying that they would not be using him. I was taken by surprise and it really discouraged me. And it made me feel like maybe I was a bipolar Christian. Why you ask? Well just earlier in that same day I had remembered a little detail to a blessing that I had gotten the day before - and I had felt even more so that I had gotten an I love you from God. Then by that evening - the e-mail to my son and I was so surprised by it that I was knocked down. I felt unloved- like an ugly step child. I didn't like feeling like that and knew that I needed to trust God but I couldn't help it. I know that God is in control and I trust Him. But I am still a bit stressed about it. So I would sure appreciate prayers for God to lead my son to the right job. It is out there - he just needs to find it.

Something else has me a bit stressed. It looks like I have jury duty next week. I was going about my business today and the day was going well. And then I checked my e-mail and there it was- my e-mail telling me that I was required to report for jury duty to serve as a Petit Juror On Panel ..... This will be next Wednesday so I would sure appreciate your prayers for this matter as well. I have some personal issues that make this a challenging thing for me.  But if I am meant to do it - then I know that God will get me through it.

It was just last year that I was on the nominating committee for my church- I guess helping prepare me for what was to come- or could come. We will see.

So I am just a bit down and feeling a bit discouraged. I need to focus on God and praise Him for my blessings!!


 Finally, brethren,
 whatever things are true,
whatever things are noble,
 whatever things are just,
 whatever things are pure,
 whatever things are lovely,
 whatever things are of good report,
 if there is any virtue
 and
if there is anything praiseworthy
--meditate on these things.   

Philippians 4:8

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision