Thursday, February 25, 2016

She Likes It!!!

So I can't remember if I shared with you all that I had gotten my garage or not. But if not - it is here! I love it! It is in really good shape especially considering the age of it.
 
While my granddaughter was here this past weekend- I was in the kitchen preparing lunch. And I could hear the bell sounding and noise coming from the play room. I thought that my son was in there with her- but he wasn't. I snuck back there and peaked around the doorway and got these two photos before she ever realized that I was watching her:
 

She loves it and it thrills me that she likes it so much! I am SO hoping to be able to find some more of the vintage stuff. I spent quite a bit of $$ on this. But I got a very nice garage with 9 people and 8 cars plus the lift- so well worth the money I spent. I am just hoping that I can find some stuff locally for less money. If you don't have to spend money on shipping - that is always a bonus!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

19: Go to the Ant