Sunday, February 7, 2016

One More Reason

Today I want to share one more reason to try clothes on before you buy them. When you try things on - you will notice not only how the item fits you - but it will give you the perfect opportunity to really check the piece of clothing over. You will find the answers to many questions like:

 Are all the buttons there?
Does the zipper work?
Does the snap work?
Are there any stains?
Are there rips?
Has the item been altered from the size it says it is? I have come across this on several occasions. 

If you don't try the item on - you might miss something that is wrong with the item. So take the time - try it on. You will be glad you did.

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking